ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Fri Jul 1 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential
Tropical Cyclone Two, located over the southwestern Caribbean Sea.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
1. Western Tropical Atlantic:
A tropical wave located about 100 miles east of the Windward Islands
continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. The
associated shower activity and gusty winds are expected to spread
across the Windward Islands later today. Any development of this
system should be slow to occur during the next day or so before the
wave moves into unfavorable conditions over the eastern Caribbean
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.