ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Sep 25 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a broad area of low pressure
several hundred miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula has changed little during the past
several hours. Gradual development of this system is possible
during the next couple of days while it moves slowly northward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form within a couple hundred
miles of the southern coast of Mexico during the next day or two. A
tropical depression is likely to form over the weekend or early next
week while the system moves generally west-northwestward at 10 to 15
mph near the southern and southwestern coasts of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.