ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Sep 25 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a broad area of low pressure
several hundred miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula has become a little better organized this
morning. Additional gradual development of this system is possible
during the next couple of days while it moves slowly northward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form within a couple hundred
miles of the southern coast of Mexico during the next few days. A
tropical depression could form over the weekend or early next week
while the system moves generally west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph
near the southern and southwestern coasts of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.