ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sun Oct 28 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Satellite data indicate that a low pressure area located several
hundred miles southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, has become elongated
since yesterday, with less organization of its thunderstorm
activity. However, upper-level winds are still marginally
conducive, and a tropical depression could form during the next
couple of days while it moves westward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure located about 1100 miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized shower activity. Some slow development of this
system is possible over the next several days while the low moves
toward the west or west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.