ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sun Oct 28 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a small but well-defined
low pressure system located several hundred miles south-southwest of
Acapulco, Mexico, are showing signs of organization. Some additional
development of the disturbance is possible and a tropical depression
could form during the next couple of days while it moves westward at
about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure located about 1000 miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce limited shower activity. Some slow development of this
system is possible over the next several days while the low moves
toward the west or west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.