ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Jul 25 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A disorganized area of disturbed weather associated with a trough
of low pressure is moving westward, and is now located several
hundred miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula. Conditions are expected to become favorable
for gradual development during the next few days while the system
moves toward the west or west-northwest away from the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A small area of low pressure accompanied by limited shower activity
is located around 1450 miles southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula. Some development is possible today or
tomorrow. Afterward, environmental conditions are expected to
become unfavorable for tropical cyclone formation as the system
moves generally westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.