ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Tue Jul 24 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure is producing shower and thunderstorm
activity several hundred miles south-southwest of Manzanillo,
Mexico. Little development is expected tonight or tomorrow, but
conditions could become a little more favorable for tropical cyclone
formation later this week while the system moves toward the west or
west-northwest away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is located around 1300 miles southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Although the
associated shower activity is currently disorganized, some gradual
development of this system is possible over the next few days while
the disturbance moves generally westward. By the weekend, strong
upper-level winds are likely to prevent further development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.