ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sun Jul 11 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located several hundred miles south of Acapulco,
Mexico is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be conducive for gradual
development, and a tropical depression could form by midweek well
offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico while the disturbance
moves westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to develop south of the Gulf of
Tehuantepec around midweek and move westward or west-northwestward
at 10 to 15 mph, well offshore of the southern coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are expected to be favorable for
development of this system, and a tropical depression is likely to
form by late this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.