ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sat May 29 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a weak area of low pressure located
about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula remains disorganized. This system is expected
to move generally westward at 5 to 10 mph into a drier and more
stable airmass during the next few days, and its chance of
development appears to be decreasing.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles south of
Acapulco, Mexico, continues to produce disorganized shower and
thunderstorm activity. However, environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for development of this system during the
next several days, and a tropical depression is likely to form by
the middle of next week while the system moves westward to
west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.