ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
400 AM PST Thu Nov 14 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located several hundred miles south of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing a
concentrated area of showers and thunderstorms near the well-defined
surface center. Additional development is anticipated and a tropical
depression is likely to form during the next day or so while the
system moves slowly northward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
west-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
is producing disorganized shower activity. Environmental conditions
are not expected to support development of the disturbance while it
moves generally westward at about 10 mph during the next couple of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.