ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Sep 9 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located a few hundred miles south of Acapulco,
Mexico, continues to produce a broad area of disorganized showers
and thunderstorms. Development of this system is anticipated, and a
tropical depression is likely to form during the next few days
while the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form more than 1000 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula
by late this week. Some additional slow development is possible as
the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.