ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Wed Jul 24 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Dalila, located several hundred miles west-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A tropical wave located about a thousand miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing a
broad area of cloudiness and disorganized showers. Upper-level winds
are expected to become more conducive for development during the
next few days, and a tropical depression could form over the
weekend or early next week while the disturbance moves westward to
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form a few hundred miles
south of the coast of southern Mexico by the end of the week. Some
gradual development of the low is expected thereafter, and a
tropical depression could form by early next week while the system
moves generally westward at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.