ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Sat Aug 27 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Central Tropical Atlantic:
A broad and complex area of low pressure over the central tropical
Atlantic Ocean is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
The interaction of this feature with an approaching tropical wave
could support some gradual development of the system during the
early and middle parts of next week while it moves westward to
west-northwestward at about 10 mph across the central tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Eastern Caribbean Sea:
A trough of low pressure located over the eastern Caribbean Sea is
producing minimal shower and thunderstorm activity. Environmental
conditions could become more conducive for slow development of this
system during the early or middle part of next week while it moves
generally westward at 10 to 15 mph across the central and
northwestern Caribbean Sea.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.