ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM CCA
Tropical Weather Outlook..Corrected
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Tue Jun 15 2021
Corrected genesis probabilities and category for the Gulf low
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Bill, located a few hundred miles southeast of Halifax, Nova
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue over the Bay of
Campeche and southern Mexico in association with a broad low
pressure area. This system is expected to move little during the
next day or so, and any development should be slow to occur during
that time period. However, the disturbance should begin to move
northward by Thursday, and a tropical depression is likely to form
late in the week when the low moves across the central or
northwestern Gulf of Mexico. Regardless of development, heavy
rainfall will continue over portions of Central America and southern
Mexico during the next several days. Heavy rains could also begin to
impact portions of the northern Gulf Coast on Friday. Please consult
products from your local meteorological service for more
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. Showers and thunderstorms continued to diminish in association with
a tropical wave located a few hundred miles southwest of the Cabo
Verde Islands. Development of this system is no longer anticipated.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.