ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM CCA
Tropical Weather Outlook...Corrected
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
700 PM EST Sun Nov 8 2020
Corrected 5-day formation chance category for first disturbance
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Eta, located just southeast of the southern Florida Peninsula
and the Florida Keys.
1. A low pressure system is located several hundred miles southwest of
the Azores. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with the
system is beginning to show some signs of organization. This low
could develop further over the next several days, and a tropical or
subtropical storm could develop by the end of the week while this
system moves eastward or east-northeastward over the northeastern
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...moderate...40 percent.
2. A tropical wave is forecast to move over the central Caribbean Sea,
where an area of low pressure could form in a few days.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be conducive for
development as the system moves slowly westward through the end of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.