ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Sun Oct 18 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a non-tropical low
pressure system located about 550 miles east-southeast of Bermuda
have been gradually increasing in both coverage and organization
during the past 24 hours. Further development is expected, and a
subtropical depression or storm is very likely to form during the
next day or so while the low meanders well to the southeast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form in a couple of
days over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development
of this system will be possible through the middle of the week as
it moves slowly northward or north-northwestward over the western
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.