ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Fri Oct 16 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Satellite images indicate that the circulation of a non-tropical
low pressure system located about 550 miles east-southeast of
Bermuda continues to become better defined, and the associated
shower and thunderstorm activity has become a little more
organized. Additional development of this system is expected, and
a subtropical depression is likely to form during the next few days
while the low meanders well to the southeast of Bermuda.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form early next week
over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development of
this system will be possible through the middle of next week while
it moves slowly over the southwestern or western Caribbean Sea.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.