ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Mon Sep 14 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Paulette, located several hundred miles north-northeast of Bermuda,
on Hurricane Sally, centered over the north-central Gulf of Mexico,
on Tropical Storm Teddy, located over the east-central tropical
Atlantic, and on Tropical Storm Vicky, located over the eastern
tropical Atlantic. The National Hurricane Center has issued its
last advisory on the remnants of Rene, which dissipated over the
1. A broad area of low pressure over the southwestern Gulf of Mexico is
currently producing little shower or thunderstorm activity. Any
development of this system should be slow to occur while the low
meanders over the southern Gulf of Mexico for the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A tropical wave located over the far eastern tropical Atlantic
continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some
development of this system is possible, and a tropical depression
could form during the next several days while the system moves
generally westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Storm Vicky are issued under WMO
header WTNT31 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPAT1.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Storm Vicky are issued under WMO
header WTNT21 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMAT1.