ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Mon Sep 14 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Paulette, located north of Bermuda, on Tropical Depression Rene,
located over the central Atlantic, on recently upgraded Hurricane
Sally, centered over the north-central Gulf of Mexico, on Tropical
Storm Teddy, located over the east-central tropical Atlantic, and on
recently upgraded Tropical Storm Vicky, located over the eastern
1. A broad area of low pressure over the southwestern Gulf of Mexico is
producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Upper-level winds
are not particularly conducive for development, and any development
of this system should be slow to occur while it moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A tropical wave located over the far eastern tropical Atlantic is
producing disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity.
Environmental conditions appear to be conducive for slow development
of the system this week as it moves westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Storm Vicky are issued under WMO
header WTNT31 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPAT1.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Storm Vicky are issued under WMO
header WTNT21 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMAT1.