ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Wed Oct 2 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Lorenzo, located near the western Azores.
1. A broad area of low pressure located over the northwestern Caribbean
Sea continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Any development of this system is expected to be slow to occur while
it moves to the west-northwest near the Yucatan peninsula in a
couple of days, and over the southern Gulf of Mexico by Friday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. Disorganized cloudiness and showers that extend from the
southeastern Bahamas northeastward across the western Atlantic for
several hundred miles are associated with a surface trough.
Development of this system is no longer anticipated while it moves
northward or northeastward at 5 to 10 mph, remaining well to south
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.