ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Mon Sep 16 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Humberto, located less than 700 miles west-southwest of Bermuda.
1. A well-defined small low pressure system located about 1200 miles
east of the Lesser Antilles continues to produce disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. However, environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for the formation of a tropical depression
during the next day or so while the system moves slowly
northwestward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the northwestern Gulf of
Mexico are associated with a broad area of low pressure. Some slow
development of this system is possible before it moves inland along
the northwestern Gulf coast Tuesday tonight or Wednesday. Regardless
of development, this system is expected to produce locally heavy
rainfall along portions of the central and upper Texas coastal areas
later this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.