ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sun Oct 7 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Michael, located over the northwestern Caribbean Sea, and on
Tropical Storm Leslie, located over the central Atlantic Ocean.
1. A broad non-tropical low pressure system located a few hundred miles
south of the Azores has become disorganized and conditions are no
longer favorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather associated with a tropical wave has
formed a few hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands.
Conditions appear to be favorable for some development during
the next few days as the system moves westward across the tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Storm Michael are issued under
WMO header WTNT34 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPAT4.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Storm Michael are issued under
WMO header WTNT24 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMAT4.