ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sat Aug 11 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A weak area of low pressure located about midway between the west
coast of Africa and the Lesser Antilles is producing a minimal
amount of showers and thunderstorms. Significant development of
this system appears unlikely, due to unfavorable environmental
conditions, while it moves slowly westward during the next couple of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. A non-tropical area of low pressure is forecast to form over the
central Atlantic in a couple of days. The low could gradually
acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics while it
meanders through the middle of next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.