ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Sat Jun 25 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Tropical Atlantic:
The low-level wind field associated with a tropical wave located
over the central tropical Atlantic Ocean has become better defined
today, but the wave is only producing limited shower activity.
Environmental conditions appear conducive for development of this
system over the next few days, and a tropical depression could form
during the early to middle part of next week. This system is
forecast to move westward at 15 to 20 mph over the tropical
Atlantic, approach the Windward Islands on Tuesday, and move across
the southern Caribbean Sea on Wednesday and Thursday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. Northwestern Gulf of Mexico:
An area of low pressure could form early next week over the northern
Gulf of Mexico. Any development of this system would likely be slow
to occur as it drifts westward across the northwestern Gulf of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.