ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Sat Jun 4 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
Southeastern Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential
Tropical Cyclone One, located over the southeastern Gulf of Mexico.
The disturbance is expected to become a tropical storm later today
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
1. Western Atlantic south of Bermuda:
Shower activity has diminished in association with a small area of
low pressure located about 100 miles south of Bermuda. Upper-level
winds are forecast to become increasingly unfavorable this weekend
as the system moves generally eastward at 10 to 15 mph over cooler
waters, and development is not expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.