ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Sun Aug 15 2021
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Grace, located over the northeastern Caribbean Sea just to
the south-southeast of Puerto Rico.
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on the Remnants
of Fred, which are expected to regenerate into a tropical cyclone
over the eastern or central Gulf of Mexico later today.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
1. A small but well-defined low pressure system located about 200 miles
north-northeast of Bermuda is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms mainly to the south of the center. Some gradual
development is possible over the next couple of days while the
system moves slowly to the south or south-southwest at about 5 mph,
near or to the east of Bermuda. By Tuesday, however, environmental
conditions are forecast to become less conducive for tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.