ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Tue Jun 29 2021
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center has issued the last advisory on the
remnants of Tropical Depression Danny, located inland over eastern
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association with
a tropical wave located over the tropical Atlantic, about 850 miles
east of the Lesser Antilles. Some slow development of this
disturbance is possible later this week and this weekend while the
system moves westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph, likely
reaching the Lesser Antilles by Wednesday night.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Shower activity associated with a tropical wave located about 800
miles southwest of the Cabo Verde islands has become a little
better organized since yesterday. Additional slow development of
this system is possible during the next several days as it moves
generally west-northwestward at about 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Public Advisories on the remnants of Danny are issued under
WMO header WTNT34 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPAT4.
Forecast/Advisories on the remnants of Danny are issued under
WMO header WTNT24 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMAT4.