ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
700 AM EST Mon Nov 9 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Eta, located off the southwest coast of Florida.
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a non-tropical low
pressure system located several hundred miles southwest of the
Azores continue to get gradually better organized. Further
development is expected, and a tropical or subtropical storm will
likely form during the next few days while the system moves eastward
or east-northeastward over the northeastern Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. A tropical wave is forecast to move over the central Caribbean Sea,
where an area of low pressure could form in a couple of days.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be conducive for
development, and a tropical depression could form late this
week or over the weekend while the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
Additional information on the central Atlantic low pressure area
can be found in High Seas Forecasts issued by the National Weather
Service...under AWIPS header NFDHSFAT1 and WMO header FZNT01 KWBC.