ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Sat Oct 17 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms continue to show signs of organization in
association with a non-tropical low pressure system located about
500 miles east-southeast of Bermuda. Gradual development is
expected, and a subtropical depression or storm is very likely
to form during the next day or two while the low meanders well to
the southeast of Bermuda.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form in a few days
over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development of
this system will be possible through the middle of next week while
it moves slowly northward or north-northwestward over the western
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.