ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Wed Sep 4 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Dorian, located about 100 miles northeast of Daytona Beach Florida,
on Tropical Storm Fernand, located just inland along the coast
north of La Pesca Mexico, and on Tropical Storm Gabrielle, located
several hundred miles west-northwest of the Cabo Verde Islands.
1. A small area of low pressure located about 150 miles northeast of
Bermuda has become a little better defined today, but the
thunderstorm activity remains disorganized. Further development
of this disturbance is possible, and a tropical depression could
form during the next couple of days as the disturbance moves
northeastward away from Bermuda. By Saturday, upper-level winds are
forecast to become unfavorable for tropical cyclone formation.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. A tropical wave along the coast of Africa is forecast to emerge
over the eastern Atlantic later today. Environmental conditions
appear to be conducive for some slow development late this week,
and this system has the potential to become a tropical depression
over the weekend or early next week while it moves westward across
the tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.