ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Thu Aug 1 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. An area of disturbed weather spreading across south Florida and the
Bahamas is expected to move northward, producing additional locally
heavy rainfall over portions of the Florida peninsula during the
next day or two. Significant development of this system is not
expected before it merges with a front and accelerates northeastward
off the southeastern U.S. coast on Sunday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
2. An elongated low pressure system located about 1100 miles east of
the Lesser Antilles is producing limited shower and thunderstorm
activity. Slow development of this system is expected during the
next few days while it moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph, and
a tropical depression is likely to form several hundred miles east
of the Lesser Antilles. Environmental conditions are now forecast to
become less favorable for additional development by early next week
as the system approaches the Lesser Antilles.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.