ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Thu Aug 10 2017
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center has issued its last advisory on
Franklin, that has dissipated over Mexico.
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association with
a trough of low pressure located a couple of hundred miles northeast
of the northern Leeward Islands. Some slow development of this
system is possible during the weekend while the system moves
northwestward over the western Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure just east of the Florida peninsula is
producing an area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms that
extends from the south Florida to the northern Bahama Islands and
into the southwest Atlantic. Although significant development is
not anticipated, this system could bring locally heavy rains to
portions of the Bahamas and Florida during the next day or two.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.