ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT SAT AUG 6 2016
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Earl, located well inland over Mexico west of Veracruz.
1. An area of cloudiness and thunderstorms associated with a trough of
low pressure is located over the northeastern Gulf of Mexico. Some
gradual development is possible before the system moves inland over
the southeastern United States in a couple of days. Regardless of
development, heavy rainfall over northern Florida is anticipated.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent
2. A tropical wave is producing disorganized cloudiness and showers
just north of Puerto Rico and the adjacent Atlantic. An area of
low pressure could form in the middle of next week between
Florida and Bermuda while the activity moves west-northwestward
and then northward over the Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent