ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT TUE SEP 8 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Grace, located about 1300 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
1. A weak area of low pressure over the northeastern Gulf of Mexico
just to the east of Apalachicola, Florida, is producing disorganized
showers and a few thunderstorms. This system will move inland over
the Florida Panhandle later this morning, and development is not
likely. Locally heavy rainfall should affect portions of northern
Florida and southeastern Georgia during the next day or so.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent
2. An area of cloudiness and showers located about 300 miles east-
southeast of Bermuda is associated with a broad area of low
pressure. Environmental conditions are expected to become more
conducive for development during the next couple of days while the
system remains nearly stationary for the next day or so, and then
moves northward at 5 to 10 mph by Wednesday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent