ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 PM EDT MON SEP 7 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Grace, located several hundred miles west-southwest of the
Cape Verde Islands.
1. A weak area of low pressure located over the northeastern Gulf of
Mexico about 70 miles southwest of Cedar Key, Florida, is producing
disorganized showers and a few thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions are very unfavorable due to strong upper-level winds and
dry mid-level air, and significant development of this system is not
expected while it moves northward to north-northeastward at 10 to 15
mph over the next day or so. However, locally heavy rains are
likely over portions of northern Florida and southeastern Georgia
through Tuesday as the disturbance moves across those areas.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent
2. A concentrated area of cloudiness and showers has developed over the
central Atlantic about 250 miles east-southeast of Bermuda.
Environmental conditions are expected to become somewhat favorable
for development during the next few days while the system remains
nearly stationary for the next day or so, and then moves northward
at 5 to 10 mph by Wednesday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent