ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Tue Sep 20 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. 1. South of Southwestern Mexico:
Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with an area of low
pressure located just off the coast of southwestern Mexico continues
to show signs of organization. Environmental conditions appear
generally conducive for additional development and a tropical
depression could form from this system over the next several days.
This system is expected to move west-northwestward near or just
south of the southwestern coast of Mexico over the next day or so,
and then away from the coast of Mexico through the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. 2. South of Central America and Southeastern Mexico:
A broad area of low pressure offshore of southern Mexico and
Guatemala is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Development of this system, if any, should be slow to occur while
it meanders off the coast of southern Mexico through the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.