ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Wed Sep 14 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Southwest of Southwestern Mexico:
A low pressure system located a few hundred miles southwest of
Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to produce showers and thunderstorms,
mainly to the west of its center of circulation. Environmental
conditions appear conducive for further development of this system,
and a tropical depression is likely to form during the next couple
of days while meandering southwest of the southwestern coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. Near the Coast of Southern Mexico:
A large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms located a
couple of hundred miles off the coast of southern Mexico is
associated with a broad area of low pressure. Gradual development
of this system is possible during the next couple of days or so, and
a tropical depression could form before reaching the coast of
southern or southwestern Mexico, and possibly moving inland, over
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.