ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Tue Sep 13 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Central Tropical Atlantic:
A tropical wave located roughly midway between the west coast of
Africa and the Windward Islands continues to produce a concentrated
area of showers and thunderstorms. Additional development of this
system is possible over the next several days while it moves
generally westward to west-northwestward over the central tropical
Atlantic and approaches the Windward Islands by the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Eastern Tropical Atlantic:
A tropical wave located about a hundred miles southeast of the
easternmost Cabo Verde Islands is producing an area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear only
marginally favorable, and any development of this system should be
slow to occur while it moves westward or west-northwestward across
the eastern tropical Atlantic through the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.