ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Thu Jul 7 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Bonnie, located several hundred miles southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula.
1. Offshore of Southern Mexico:
A tropical wave located several hundred miles south of the southern
coast of Mexico continues to produce a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to
be conducive for gradual development, and a tropical depression is
likely to form well southwest of the southwestern coast of Mexico
over the weekend or early next week while the disturbance moves
westward or west-northwestward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. South of Central America:
A low pressure area is expected to form late in the weekend or
early next week south of the coast of Central America. Subsequent
slow development of this system is possible as it moves generally
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.