ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sun Jun 12 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Off the coast of southwestern Mexico:
A broad low pressure area located a few hundred miles south of the
southwest coast of Mexico is producing a more concentrated area of
showers and thunderstorms this morning. Environmental conditions
are expected to become conducive for development of this system,
and a tropical depression is likely to form on Tuesday or Wednesday
while the system moves slowly northwestward off the southwestern
coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Off the coast of Central America:
An area of low pressure is expected to form during the next few days
south or southwest off the coast of Central America. Subsequent
gradual development of this system is possible as it moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.