ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Mon Nov 1 2021
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Wanda, located more than 850 miles west-southwest of the
1. A low pressure system located just offshore the northern coast of
Panama is producing some disorganized showers and thunderstorms over
the southwestern Caribbean Sea. This system is expected to move
westward over Central America on Tuesday, and significant tropical
development is unlikely due to its interaction with land. However,
this disturbance will still produce locally heavy rainfall across
portions of southern Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama through
Tuesday, which could result in flooding and mudslides. By Wednesday,
the system is forecast to move into the far eastern portion of the
eastern Pacific basin.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. A small area of low pressure located several hundred miles west of
the Cabo Verde Islands is producing limited shower activity well to
the east of its center. Significant development of this system is
not expected due to unfavorable upper-level winds over the tropical
eastern Atlantic during the next day or so while the disturbance
moves northwestward at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.