ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Fri Aug 6 2021
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A large area of disorganized cloudiness and thunderstorms located a
few hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands is associated with
a tropical wave interacting with a broader surface trough.
Environmental conditions appear somewhat conducive for gradual
development over the next several days, and a tropical depression
could form late this weekend or early next week while the system
moves generally west-northwestward across the tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure located over the central tropical Atlantic
continues to produce some disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
This system is expected to move slowly west-northwestward, and
some slow development is possible early next week as it approaches
the Lesser Antilles.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.