ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sun Jul 25 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Recent satellite and microwave imagery indicate that an area of low
pressure located over 1300 miles east-southeast of the Hawaiian
Islands continues to show signs of organization. Environmental
conditions remain conducive for further development, and a tropical
depression is likely to form within the next day or so while the
system moves westward at 10 to 15 mph. By Tuesday night, conditions
are expected to become unfavorable for further development of this
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to develop by midweek a few
hundred miles south or southeast of the Gulf of Tehuantepec.
Thereafter, some gradual development is possible through late this
week while the system moves generally west-northwestward at 10 to 15
mph, remaining a couple of hundred miles offshore of the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.