ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Jun 10 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad trough of low pressure located several hundred miles south
of the coast of southern Mexico is producing a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions
appear conducive for gradual development, and a tropical depression
could form this weekend or early next week while the system drifts
generally northward. Regardless of development, heavy rainfall
could occur over portions of Central America and southern Mexico
late this week and into early next week. See products from your
local meteorological service for more information.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure along the eastern Pacific monsoon
trough about 900 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula is producing a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Some gradual development is possible
over the next few days as the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.