ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sun Jun 6 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with an area of low pressure
located several hundred miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico
continue to show increasing signs of organization. This system will
likely become a tropical depression later today or tonight while it
moves slowly westward. Environmental conditions are expected to
become less conducive for additional development in a couple of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad trough of low pressure is expected to form a couple of
hundred miles south of the coasts of southern Mexico, El Salvador,
and Guatemala in a few days. Gradual development of this system is
possible thereafter while it drifts northward through the end of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.