ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sat Jun 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. The area of low pressure located about 500 miles south-southwest of
Manzanillo, Mexico is gradually becoming better defined.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for further
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form today or
tomorrow while it moves slowly to the west well off the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A broad trough of low pressure is expected to form a few hundred
miles south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec by the middle of next week.
Gradual development of this system is possible thereafter as it
drifts slowly northward through the end of next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.