ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Sat Oct 17 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms continue to gradually become better
organized in association with a non-tropical low pressure
system located about 500 miles east-southeast of Bermuda. Although
the circulation is still somewhat elongated, the center appears
better defined than it was yesterday. Continued slow development
is expected, and a subtropical depression or storm is likely to
form during the next couple of days while the low meanders well to
the southeast of Bermuda.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form in a few days
over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development of
this system will be possible through the middle of next week while
it moves slowly over the southwestern or western Caribbean Sea.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.