ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Fri Oct 16 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Shower activity associated with a broad non-tropical low pressure
system located about 600 miles east-southeast of Bermuda is
continuing to become better organized, and satellite wind data
indicates that the circulation has become somewhat better defined.
Additional development of this system is expected, and a
subtropical or tropical depression could form during the next
few days while the low meanders over the central Atlantic well to
the southeast of Bermuda.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form early next week
over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development of
this system will be possible through the middle of next week while
it moves slowly over the southwestern or western Caribbean Sea.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.