ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Wed Oct 7 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Norbert, located several hundred miles south-southwest
of Manzanillo, Mexico.
1. A broad area of low pressure located more than 1000 miles southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear
conducive for further development, and a tropical depression is
likely to form during the next few days while the low drifts
north-northwestward through Thursday and then turns westward by
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure centered about 700 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some slow development of
this system is possible over the next couple of days as the low
drifts southeastward or east-southeastward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.