ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Fri Sep 11 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure located a little more than 600 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some slight development of
this system is possible during the next day or two before it
interacts with, and is possibly absorbed by, a larger weather
disturbance to its east-southeast.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the coast of southwestern Mexico. This system
is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms
well to the west of the center of the the low. Environmental
conditions appear conducive for development, and a tropical
depression is likely to form over the weekend or early next week
while the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph away from
the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high..70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.